Mar 18, 2011

Sneak Peek #2

Sneak Peek #2 by QuiltyBee
Sneak Peek #2 a photo by QuiltyBee on Flickr.
Wow, just a little pat on the back for myself here. . .nearly finished with my DQS10 quilt. All I need to do is stitch the binding to the back and collect a couple goodies to go with.

I think this is the earliest I've EVER completed any swap (or maybe anything). Nice!

  • sunshine, glorious sunshine AND springtime warmth
  • an extra cup of coffee in complete and total piece
  • 2 boys who do their best in school most days, and they're cute, too


Sandra said...

Love the feeling of "motion" in the quilting. Can't wait to see the rest of your doll quilt. I didn't sign up for this round. Too many other things to deal with at the moment. Have a wonderful day!

Rene' said...

Beautiful stitching lines!!! I like the thread color too.