Mar 25, 2011

STUD Sneak Peek

Sneak Peek by QuiltyBee
Sneak Peek, a photo by QuiltyBee on Flickr.
Sorry for the lousy pic--it's snowing outside!

Anyhow, my swap partner says she likes half square triangles--so I'm combining these with an idea I've always wanted to try. Look how small! I don't think they will ALL be this tiny--had to finger press these babies first, and then no steam on the iron.

Maybe working on this little thing will help me feel like spring--we're supposed to get 3 inches of white stuff today :(

You know, as I kid I always admired postage stamp quilts--until I realized how small those blocks are. I could barely get these through the machine--the feed dogs thought they were just a piece of lint. How small have you worked?

Joys
  • My Friday morning extra cup
  • yellow & orange fabrics
  • my hubby's back is improving (which means he can do more of his chores!)

No comments: